memory boards

Hand-made memory boards with a selection of fabrics, colors, and embilshments to choose from. If you don't see the colors/pattern you want, please email me at jenonnievon@att.net.

Custom orders can choose from a variety of fabrics, ribbon, and emblishments. I will also make boards as requested with any fabric or materials you supply.

*COMING SOON*
FRAMED BOARDS
PILLOWS TO MATCH BOARDS
MORE CROCHET


trendy brown & blue

trendy brown & blue
12x12 special detail $30

Memory Board Prices*

  • 8x10 $20
  • 11x14 $23
  • 12x12 $25
  • 12x16 $27
  • 14x18 $30
  • 16x20 $32
  • *Boards with extra emblishments & custom order prices will vary. Shipping prices apply out of delivery area. All prices are subject to change. PayPal accepted.

detail of 12x12 trendy brown & blue

by land, sea, and air

by land, sea, and air
12x12 embelished with trains, airplanes, boats, tractors, and trucks

I ♥ Football

I ♥ Football
12x12 football fabric w/I♥FOOTBALL ribbon
Choose from an assortment of fabrics...memory boards that are perfect for any guy or girl, bedroom, office, kitchen, classroom, etc! The possibilities are endless!

golfing

golfing
11x14 gofling w/red ribbon...perfect for your golf lover's office or "man cave"

12x12 I♥FOOTBALL

Thomas

Thomas
11x14 licensed Thomas fabric w/red ribbon & button embilshments

autumn paisley

autumn paisley
14X18 autumn paisley pattern

Wild Blue Yonder

Wild Blue Yonder
12x16 Air Force fabric stars & stripes ribbon

aprons

aprons
16x20 detailed/embelished $37

extra details make this board the perfect kitchen accessory & necessity! rolling pin & button embelishments are the cutest finishing touches... push-pins w/red ribbon included to secure small items like appointment cards. these are only a few examples of the fun i've been having w/these boards- the possiblities are endless!

sing your praises

sing your praises
14x18 board sing your praises fabric w/purple ribbon & various buttons/embelishments

Finishing touches...

The backs of all of all of my boards are finished with the same fabric as the front. I secure a hanging ribbon with two buttons to the back. The ribbon can be tucked down if the board is to be framed, or you can use the ribbon to hang your board wherever you choose.

All of my boards are finished with the same fabric and a secure ribbon hanger.

christmas candy board

christmas candy board
14x18 embelished $35

christmas candy

christmas candy
14x18 board detail & emblishments perfect for a Christmas card holder!

large board

large board
16x20 cream w/brown dots fabric black ribbon & buttons

16x20 board --we use this board in the kitchen as a handy spot to place mementos and pictures that we don't want to loose (or that I am waiting to put in albums or scrapbooks)

play ball board

play ball board
11x14 playball board I made for my son.

play ball board

play ball board
11x14 My son's board w/out his cards.

baby blue small/meduim board

baby blue small/meduim board
11x14 board close up perfect for baby's room!

baby blue small/medium board

baby blue small/medium board
11x14 baby blue ribbon, white fabric w/letters and numbers

crochet

I have an assortment of crochet items, with more projects in the works. Choose from headbands, mini-handbags, scarfs, hats, dishcloths, & etc.

More crochet items will be posted soon. If you are looking for something that you do not see here, email me for a special order. If I can't make it I know someone who can!

mini crochet handbags

mini crochet handbags
mini crochet handbag

crochet headbands

crochet headbands
more colors, styles, widths, & lengths to choose from, pics & prices coming soon

Crochet & bow pricing

  • *more crochet items, bows & pricing list available soon email me at jenonnievon@att.net if you would like to request a bow or crochet*

Bows

Choose from an assortment of bows for any need or occassion. I do not make hair bows, but know some crafty mamas that make the cutest hair bows. My bows can be added to a memory board, or used for doors, mailboxes, gift wrap, etc.

If you are looking for hairbows, please visit the links I have listed on the sidebar under hairbows.

red, white & blue gingham bow

red, white & blue gingham bow
add to clips, headbands, gift wrap, etc

autumn bow

autumn bow
medium bow, orange, gold, red, & purple ribbon hanger for nails

HALLOWEEN BOW

HALLOWEEN BOW
bow w/ghost bell

witch bow

witch bow

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I have a new website...

Soon I will be changing this blog and taking the memory boards down and just using this as a forum to blog and feature other blogs.  My boards, crochet, and other items can be found at http://www.memoryboardsnmoore.webs.com/.

Please email me at jenonnievon@att.net if you want to order a board or crochet and be patient with me while I update the website and this blog.  It's a work in progress.

I am looking forward to gaining new customers and also getting ready for my first craft fair in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment